Re: Weekend .net>

To: bcleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Weekend .net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:56:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bev,

Pull the hazard unit switch out, and clean all the contacts with a wire brush
or Dremel.  THen use electrolytic grease on the contacts to prevent future
corrosion.  My turn signals were real real slow before I did this.  Afterwards,
they were only Real slow.  Put in a GM alternator, and click click click at 1/2
second intervals.  ALso, it's a good idea to check all the ground in the
blinker and light system.  Just clean the bullets and treat with the
electrolytic grease.

Mike