MIG choice, oxy sensor

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MIG choice, oxy sensor
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:56:54 -0700
I picked up a bottle of Argon/CO2 and gave it a try out this evening.  WOW!
Suddenly I make much better welds. Gas is the way to go...bye bye flux wire.

I welded in a bung for an oxygen sensor on the turbo outlet pipe.  Hooked up
an AutoMeter gauge from Summit Racing and an el cheapo one-wire sensor from
NAPA.  Four laps out in the country this evening and I've got a much better
needle in the carb than I had this morning.  A few more laps tomorrow night
and another scan through the jar of neeldes the PO gave me and I may get this
thing right as it can be.  Waxing Miyatas AND getting killer mileage to
boot...? stay tuned

Glen