Re: Fuel Pump???

To: "Levi Abbott" <cabbott@sc.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump???
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:40:17 -0500
Levi,
         What you need is a puny, generic fuel pump.  ;-) Seems you're all set!
         Actually a nice fit is a Facet low pressure
square-box-with-transistor-on-top style. Often referenced as EP42S. It is
rated at 2.5 - 4.5 psi. These are marketed by many, many US companies. My
experience is that even with this pump, additional gains in mileage and
performance can be made with the addition of a pressure regulator dialed in
at around 1.75 psi... but then the float bowl will empty on extended pedal
mashing. The pump alone should suffice.

         Good luck.    Peter C
======