Re: Neon

To: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Neon
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:33:31 EDT
In a message dated 04/18/2002 8:40:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> We got a work car for crew member lena. a  4 door, 95 dodge neon.
> > telling us we will be sorry or have made the biggest mistake of our adult
> > lives wont help.

Beto,

We bought the wife a new Neon in 95..but with the standard trans.  She
commuted for three years in it and then we "loaned" it to a daughter who
drove it until New Years Eve before last when a telephone pole jumped out in
front of it and totaled the poor thing.  The car, not the daughter.

Aside from whiskey dents and new front suspension (lovely roads here in El
Paso, and I've never met a lady that could steer around a pothole) it died
with about 95,000 miles on it and no real problems.

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992