Houston, we have ignition !!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Houston, we have ignition !!!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:30:57 -0400
Finally got the 1275 running. It really pays to sit down and RTFM's when you
have no idea what you are doing. I was out mowing the lawn when this light
bulb poped over my head, (huumm, that is what I have wrong). Went down to the
little rascal and put the plug wires the way they are suppose to be. Turned on
the key and pulled the starter knob and it sprang to life. Carrying 45 lbs of
oil pressure and leaking anti freeze somewhere around the water pump. I
remember a few days ago about letting them run to let the seals swell back up,
so I can handle a little  leak for a while. It just sits there idling like it
was a new motor. This is the first time it has been started in 14 years and it
purrs like a kitten. The exhaust doesn't have that oil smell either which
could be a good sign.
I'll let the list know when it goes out on it's first road trip.

Dave
60 Bugeye (RUNNING) :-)