Re: Minis

To: bcleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Minis
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:01:11 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net, JARplanner@aol.com
Well, YOU may think $20,000 is expensive, but I wish my new Harley Davidson
Heritage Springer was cheaper.  $22,000 out the door with a base price of $17,
200
and that's only two wheels!  You are forgetting about the extorntionists here in
Kalifornia that hit you with a 8% sales tax and then turn around and stick it to
you with high vehicle license fees and then have the cajones to tax that!  They
recently reduced the vehicle licence, but not nearly enough.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
2000 F-150
2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Springer