Pate Swap Meet FILETIME=[C11FA3D0:01C1EBEC]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Pate Swap Meet FILETIME=[C11FA3D0:01C1EBEC]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:23:24 -0500
Ok Gang!! Who are we going to see at the swap meet tomorrow??
Bree has made it in and we are heading up early in the morning. I will
be stopping by Bruce and Waynes Lowrey's space on a semi regular basis,
so leave a heading if we miss you.
LBC content................. Bree learned a valuable lesson tonight.
Don't ride in a Sprite with the top down in a short skirt. There are not
enough hands to hold a hat, a dress and smack me for grinning from ear
to ear!!!!!