Re: Swap Meet find

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Swap Meet find
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:44:05 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>
Brad, Fortunately Smiths, Jaeger painted the part number on the FACE of
their gauges. Usually visible on the edges. The dual gauge, or "safety
gauge" numbers of the type with the mechanical oil pressure and the Bourdon
tube temp, are all in the series GD (gauge, dual??)  For the MKI Sprites
they are GD1502/01. For MKII 948cc GD1502/06. For MKII 1098cc GD1501/12.
For the MKIII & IV GD1501/14.
         I can detail the Midgets as well. Let me know what numbers you
have, and I can almost always tell you the application.
         Hope this helps.   Peter C  With a LIBRARY
=======