Re: Checking contact (non LBC)

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Checking contact (non LBC)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:05:51 -0400
Hi Guy, somehow it doesn't surprise me to see you are talking to yourself,
but you really shouldn't admit it on the last ;-)

So did you get the radio fitted yet?? How's it sound??

I just finished fitting my new interior yesterday. Newly covered seats, new
carpet, new panels. Fixed the stereo, now I can hear it over the Cherry Bomb
exhaust ;-). Well I guess finished is relative. I do have a few chrome bits
to finish it, but it is raining cats and dogs here today.

Later

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 4/28/02 8:52 AM, "Guy Weller"
<guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget