Re: Checking contact (non LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Checking contact (non LBC)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:44:37 +0100
Hi Larry,
Yep, got my "new"  (i.e. E-bay new) Sony stereo cassette fitted so can
now can play all my tapes and go cruising! All my music for driving by
is on cassettes 'cos it pre-dates invention of the CD, but postdates
8-track!

Anyway, who was Bob calling weird?!  Seems to me he's the weird one,
flying around like that!  If we were supposed to fly, God would have
given us wings! - 'cept for Elizabeth of course, but then she's from
England anyway so that's alright isn't it!

Oh, shame, weekend's all used up

Guy