Re: Baltimore Washington Parkway (no LBC)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baltimore Washington Parkway (no LBC)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:27:51 -0400
A number of you suggested that I take the Baltimore Washington Parkway
around the DC mess rather than taking the longer I-495/95 beltway.

To do this, coming from the South, do I start around to the East,
leave the 95/495 on I-295 which then seems to become just
plain old 295 (No "I") and then follow it north till it crosses
I-495/95 north of DC, and then get back oin I-495/95 to
continue on up toward Jersey?

Is this it? Are there any major pitfalls, hidden turns, or other
traps for the traveler??

BTW - I am traveling with my Border Collie, but she has a
hard time with the small print on my maps.

chuck