Re: [midgetsprite] Toy car....one for the girls!!-

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Toy car....one for the girls!!-
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:34:39 +0100
No Bob,
I only asked what happened to the shepherd.
I thought if this fair lady liked those of the Germanic race who look
after sheep, then I wondered what it was about you that she was
attracted to?
I think you had better not answer that!!

Enough of this frivolity, before Mark zapps me from this list!

Hail has stopped, sun is out and I am off to the local scrappie in the
Sprite, looking for a replacement carb for my daughter's Ford.

Farewell Spridgeteers!
Guy