Wind Blocker for Spridgets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wind Blocker for Spridgets
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:51:02 -0400
This has been discussed from time to time. I have a bud that has one on his
B. If you look in the latest Moss catalog SPM-0204 (pg 4 in the glossy
section) you will see one on a B. I have not seen the pics on a Midget yet
so I don't know what they actually look like. The one on my bud's B is very
nicely, professionally, done. This post is from the MG Classifieds.

-------------------------
"WIND BLOCKER" for MIdgets
I am now offering the "WIND BLOCKER" shield designed for the MK III and IV
Midget.
This shield effectively cuts off the blast of wind which strikes you from
behind when cruising top down. You will arrive at your destination without
feeling like you have been in a wind tunnel. You will be able to talk and
hear normal voice tones while driving as well as hear the radio. Many of the
wives of buyers of the MGB version have praised the shield for cutting down
the whipping effect the wind had on their hair!
The shield is heavy 1/4 inch polycarbonate held in a custom aluminum
extrusion. It is held in place with precision lazer cut steel brackets. The
brackets are held in steeld sockets which you bolt onto your car beneath the
existing top frame mounts. All metal parts are powder coated in textured
black for durability.
Order from:
Team Liebre
Tom Rynne
6803 Patino Ct.
Export, PA 15632
Check, money order, or paypal with a charge card:$189.00 +$20.00 S&H
email me for some pics of the shield on a 72 Midget
Contact: Mr. Thomas Rynne <metalrep@nb.net>
Tel: 724-327-0633 Fax: 724-327-0633
Export Pennsylvania USA

------------------------