Re: Side Curtain Felt

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Ankitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Side Curtain Felt
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:27:31 -0400
The track felt is still available, I got mine thru Merryman Modifications.
Jack just happened to have it sitting on the shelf. You can still order it
out of the Vicky catalog (item 9-8128) I couldn't find the zap a gap glue
but found something called goop which is waterproof and it worked great. I
used a long finishing nail to apply it to the tracks and like you said a
scrap piece of pexiglass to push the felt into the track. The windows fit
nice and snug and no rattling. Yes, I did take the car out for a "little"
test drive. I have got to get tags on this thing soon :-) I'm wearing out
the grass in the back yard.
No, mine isn't going to be a concours car. Maybe next winter I may tear it
apart and spend more time, and money, on getting it back to original but for
now it isn't going to be a hanger queen.

Dave
60 Bugeye