Exploding garages

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g3TKZli04542
Subject: Exploding garages
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:40:52 -0400 et>
This just came through on my local news email update.  I could just picture
some guy trying to explain to his wife how a bottle of WD-40, her cat, a
backfiring-SU, and a beer could have caused this...

Fire Department Investigates Knoxville Garage Explosion

This evening, investigators are searching for the cause of an explosion at a
Knoxville home. Earlier today, a garage on Pinehurst exploded, blowing the door
into the street where it almost hit a motorist. So far, natural gas and
flammable liquids have been ruled out as causes.

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com