In Line?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: In Line?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:49:22 +0100
I have bought an "iductive supressor" for fitting to the wiper motor
on the sprite, to eliminate interference to my new radio.

There is no wiring diagram supplied - it simply says to fit it "in
line" with the motor.
Assuming that it isn't simply referring to a tidy installation so that
the components line up neatly, (LOL) should this be fitted in parallel
or in series with the motor supply?  i.e 2 wires, one to supply and
one to earth, or do I cut the supply and fit it in series with the
motor?

Any ideas please?

Guy