Thank You (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank You (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:43:12 -0400
Spridget List

I want to thank all of you for your condolences and well wishes on the
passing of my mother.
I was truly amazed to see flowers at the funeral home from "The Spridget
List".
Many of you have met my mom at our house, and because I have been taking
care of her every weekend for almost 4 years, I have not been to as many
events as I have in the past. I just mentioned to Frank that I would
like to go to Carlisle this year. After all, I do have my own Sprite.
You guys are the best.
I still want to know how you knew her last name and what funeral home to
send the flowers to?

Thank you all so much
Diane Clarici
(Frank's other love)