Where is the missing fuseholder?

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where is the missing fuseholder?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
Was working on Bugsy, my '68 Sprite this evening
trying to get wipers functioning and although working
slowly they were working. Tried to use washer pump at
the same time and poof out blew a fuse. Fuses in Main
Box are good as wel las the two under the right side
of the dash. Only other fuse holder that I know of is
under dash behind that blasted radio console.
Emergency flashers do work so I'm not sure if it is
the inline fuse holder that is attached to the
emergency flasher relay or not. If it is this will be
the last time I change out a fuse in a fuseholder that
I can't get at without tearing apart the dash.

Any ideas. Also proper amperage for fuse behind radio
console, I think its got either a 15 amp or a 30 amp
32V fuse behind there. Trying to avoid pulling that
blasted console out once again.

=====
Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH
http://health.yahoo.com