Slow cranking fixed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Slow cranking fixed
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:35:16 -0400
I was having a problem with slow cranking in my Midget.
I replace the starter last night and all is right with the world.  The
starter that was in the car had one of the finest rebuild jobs ever
seen by man or monkey.  The back plate did not fit and was bent over
two long studs.  The stud that the battery cable is fastened to was a
metric size and thread.  A fine example of "craftsmanship".

Thanks to Frank for leaving an oven and two starters in my driveway.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net