Re: RE: KUMHOs RE: tire choice

To: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>
Subject: Re: RE: KUMHOs RE: tire choice
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:49:09 +0000 (US/Eastern)
Cc: "'Adrian Barnes'" <adrian@workgroup.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Hmmmmmm.  We've been running KUMHO on our Saturn for about 2 years.
I've been really impressed with them (far superior to the Firestone
Firehawks the car came with).

I just put a set of KUMHO on my Midget, so I'll tell you what I think
after I put a few hundred miles on them.

Chris K.

> Very INteresting, as they say.  I'd like Michelin Pilot Sports too,
but man
> those things are expensive!

successfully
> talked the boss out of ordering KUMHOs online and opting for
Michelins