Re: Non LBC - generator

To: "Andrew Weaks" <awboat@intelos.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - generator
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:33:10 -0400
Cc: <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I just emailed David off list with an offer of my help.  I am in the distributed
generation business.  Fuel cells are in my mind the power of the future.  Forget
microturbines.  Forget photovoltaics except in small installs.  But the $$/KW of
fuel cells is still way, way, way out of line.  There has not been a single
unsubsidized fuel cell installation in the country!!  That said, there is a lot
of grant money kicking around out there for fuel cells and maybe David could
avail himself of some of it.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini