Re: Non LBC - generator

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - generator
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 22:00:16 -0400
I did assume we would be able to use untaxed fuel, but it's good to
know. Do you know if we can use #2 "heating fuel"? Or is there some
tax not included in the heating fuel price that needs to bw paid?

Good tip about storage - I hadn't thought about that. My figures
showed we'd probably use 3-400 gal/mo. I guess that if we could get
someone to come on a few days notice we could get by with a 275 gal
tank, but I'd think that ideally we'd want 500 gallons or so.

Well, one more thing to consider.

Thanks.

<dnw>