Quiet List, Loud Exhaust

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quiet List, Loud Exhaust
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 21:05:59 -0400
Found some time to begin sorting out the 74 Midget that I just got. The very
first thing that HAD to be done was taking off the silencer that runs
transverse along the bottom of the trunk. It still has the resonator and it
now sounds good! I don't know why they ran two mufflers on those cars...

Maybe tomorrow I'll takle Lord Lucas. I have it narrowed down to the wires on
the starter solenoid. One of the spades seems loose. That is probably the
problem. I'll switch it out and crimpt the connectors again.

I guess everyone is at a show or out riding around in their spridget. Hope you
are all having fun!!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1974 Midget