Re: Quiet List, Loud Exhaust

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quiet List, Loud Exhaust
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:42:33 -0600
I had mine out this afternoon as well.  I'm still tinkering on my rebuilt
engine.  It only has about 500 miles or so on it.  It seems to be loosening
up a little every time.  I've been playing with my timing alot, i have a
Kent 276 and a Mallory DP w/stock SU's plus the manifold mod.  I think i've
found where my timing finally needs to be.  Took out it out tonight at 10pm
for a 30 min test run, Oklahoma just built me a nice test track about 2
miles from my house.  It is a turnpike spur that is only open to local
traffic, well I live in the country and there isn't alot of traffic at 10pm.
So the midget got some 6mile flat straight away time, thanks Oklahoma!

I hope to add my Weber in the next month or so, but I like the SU for now.

Charlie