Re: Rear Leaf Spring Lowering

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Leaf Spring Lowering
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:15:51 -0700
I removed 3 leafs from the 10 leaf. Every other one starting with the first.
I probably should have started with the 2nd.

Not much difference with the height when car is empty, maybe 1/2" lower.
With two people in the car it dropped it about 1 1/2" and makes for a soften
the ride.

The wedge is the better way to lower the car. I was going to do it this
winter but never got around to it.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com