Re: Hey Frank (no LBC at all)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Frank (no LBC at all)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 17:40:09 -0400
Larry Miller wrote:

> It sucks and I for one will never buy another Stanley tool.

I gave up on Stanley, Huskey, Crapsman, and even Snap-on.
Sure they will all replace the tools when (not if) they fail but they
always fail the first time you use them.
There are some people who have no problem with cheap made goods.
It's people like them that keep buying them and not complaining to the
manufacturer. Thanks to THEM we are all stuck with this crap.
I have been anti asian for over 25 years simply because everything they
make fails way to fast.
Names like Ohio Forge, Pittsburg Forge, Michigan Industrial Tool, these
must all be names of dung fired forges in china.
Schlage locks, Black & Decker, Philips Westinghouse, all asian companys
now.
Others I love are "The Great American marketing company" marketing asian
crap. Or The "american tool co" importing cheap chinese crap.
they even have the US flag on their packages!
Nails where the heads pop off, galvanized screws that rust in a month,
made in America out of korean parts, Chrismas lights where one goes out
and the whole string goes out, give me a $%^&ing break! I can go on and
on.

If nobody bought it, maybe they would get the hint. If you buy it and it
does not preform like it should, bitch to the company, maybe they will
take a hint.

I write letters to these companys all the time, many call me and ask
what they can do, I tell them. Others will gladly refund my money, I
tell them I want the person responsible for the POS they forced down my
throat so I can shove it down their throat. More than once a company has
sent a replacement item, same thing made in china, I open it up and
throw it out. then they follow up with a phone call and ask if I am
satisfied. I tell them yes I recieved the new light bulbs or lock and
yes it was made in china and just as useless as the first one so I
tossed it just to avoid the aggravation. I also tell them I bought a
replacement item made in the USA and it works as was intended.

so back to the subject... Do you really think they will be forging tools
in Bermuda? Maybe corral is stronger then we think.
Maybe they found a huge iron ore deposit on the beach.
But I bet it's more like a new place for all the bigwigs who are making
a killing by supplying us with inferior products made by kids in slave
labor camps from china to call home.

BTW, I think SK tools are still made here.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ