Re: Hey Frank (no LBC at all)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Frank (no LBC at all)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:52:21 -0400
>BTW, I think SK tools are still made here.
>
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ

Are the SK Tools still a good quality??  I hope so.  I've been using a set
of sockets and wrenches my dad must have picked up 20 years ago.  As a kid,
I beat up on them pretty good working on lawnmowers and go-karts.  They got
through a lot of car work, too.  The only two that failed were when I got
stupid and used a 5/8 deep socket as a drift and also used a 4ft pipe on
the end of a half-inch breaker bar(snapped at the pivot) to remove lugnuts
that were overtorqued by the dealer.  Even after all these years, the SK's
have stayed bright and unmarked.

Now, I hope my dad's not looking for those broken pieces yet and it's
probably time to return the set and get back to using the Crapsman for now.

Anyone know where to buy SK Tools without going through their website??
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
|     '59 Alfa-Romeo Giulietta Sprint         |
|     '00 Disco II and '95 Rangie LWB         |