Re: Rear hub bearings

To: Phil.Profili@cptii.com
Subject: Re: Rear hub bearings
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:48:39 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I once decided to replace the rear hub bearings as a maintenance type program
idea - I must have been flush with money or something.  The new bearings
(which came in a Unipart box) did indeed have more play in them BRAND NEW
compared to the old ones which had done a lot of miles.  It was a
disapointing experience.  Since then I have double bearing hubs and no play
(but the occasional oil leak yes).

RS