Re: Clutch Longevity

To: David Riker <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Longevity
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:24:27 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
When I get my new parts, I will attempt to fix it all at once. I will report to
the list what part had failed. IMHO, from the sounds I was hearing, the carbon
bushing may not be it. As far as who knows, I do. I handle money at work, my
daughter empties the pop machines of cash, there is not knowledge of how much is
there. But I don't pocket any of it, Why, because I would know. Some things I
take seriously, and when I say that the car is close to original, I won't lie
about it, even if it was an upgrade. I'm just screwy that way I