Racoons - No LBC

To: "'Bree Anna'" <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Racoons - No LBC
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:14:50 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
If it were me, I'd get a powerful pellet rifle, one of the adult kind that
pack a heck of a punch without making much noise (since you're in an
apartment).  But I understand you may not be so inclined.  Another
alternative might be a live trap, or maybe a paintball gun - they are
certainly not deadly (or the lawyers would never let them sell the stuff,
goggles or not), but it would probably irritate the heck out of the coon if
you hit him in the face - particularly if you got a syringe and injected the
paintballs with some particularly obnoxious cheap perfume.

Bob
'74 MG Midget
'90 944S2 Cab