Re: [midgetsprite] Help, no LBC at all! May 2002 12:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Help, no LBC at all! May 2002 12:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:55:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Bree-

Your city has an animal control department; racoons are neat animals
but they are also rabies carriers, I believe.

Check with proper authoities (under town
or city government pages, usually) and
they may come out and get it.

Maybe best to keep kittens indoors....
racoons do not normally bother full grown
cats...Phred actually has a racoon buddy
who scavanges for food around here at
night...Phred sits by racoon (great big
silver and black adult) while he eats
and just sort of follows him around for
a while. They don't bother each other.

But baby kittens? Better keep the little
guys "in" at night (when racoons prowl)
for the time being until animal control
can trap the bigger, hungry animal?

Cap'n. Bob