Dixon SWAG Picnic

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dixon SWAG Picnic
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:05:43 -0700
Hi All,

Swag has been a little quite lately.  My fault, been too busy this year
at work.

Any who are attending the Swap meet, can join us in the parking lot for
a small tour afterwards.  We decided to go to the swap meet and leave
early to have a picnic lunch at the Western Railway Museum.  It is about
ten miles away, they have a beautiful spot for picnics in the shade, I
might add.  It is also very neat to ride the old electric commuter
trains that were so common in the Bay Area 50 years ago.  They have the
Old Red line, Some real old ones from the turn of the century.  Most
run, they take you on a small tour of the country.  Cost is $7, meet us
in the parking lot of Dixon at 11:00 AM.  This gives us plenty of time
to look for parts.  Bring your Family truckster if you want (it's got
A/C).  It is loads of fun, so if you are looking forward to something
after Dixon come over and join SWAG in the shade at the railway Museum.

WW Rickie.