Re: FW: From the "dog"

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: FW: From the "dog"
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:11:55 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
>From todays Sylvia strip:  (Cat speaking!)

I'm the object of envy wherever I go.  Envy you ask?  Tell me you wouldn't
exchange your pale, unattractive epidermis for my soft silky fleece if you
could.
Yet it is my beauty that allows you to dismiss my brains.  Don't deny it!  Tell
me you'd hang on Alan Greenspan's every word, analyze his every facial tic, if
he
were covered in fur!  Excuse me, I have to nap now.

Pa