Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)

To: patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU
Subject: Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:58:13 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 05/16/2002 1:45:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU writes:

> Thanks.  Actually if all goes well I'll be graduating from graduate school
> in a little over a year, so for now my 'career' is that of a student, and
> hopefully that will continue!

Ahhh...the professional student...been there, done that...got damn tired of
it!  Hang in there for the PHD if you can...lots more options then.  Right
Macy?

Robert Houston...never finished Piling it Higher and Deeper.

"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are
incapable
 of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."
 - Sigmund Freud