Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:04:22 -0600
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I can't think of a better job right now, and I got a scholarship so I might
as well take advantage of someone who's willing to pay for my education
without even knowing me! :)

Mostly I'm just too lazy to get a 'real' job, so I figure ride out the
school thing as long as I can afford to, hopefully the PhD level, then
teach.  Good hours, summers off, who care's if I'll be broke-- I can fix my
own car, and don't have to make any payments on it.  hee hee...