Lug nuts

To: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Lug nuts
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:29:20 -0700
Ok here'a a challange for you all.

I am in search of a set of Cosworth Vega lug nuts or something equivalent.
They need to have a 3/4 inch shank and a 7/16" thread (most lug nuts with
shanks are 11/16" dia shank). Ideally, I would like to find a 3/8 thread,
but I'm not sure such a thing would exist. I have found inserts that will
accomodate an 11/16" shanked lug, but it requires drilling the holes in the
wheels to 7/8 of an inch dia. Perhaps if a smaller insert exists, I could
finad a smaller shanked lug nut with a 3/8 thread.

Please email me directly if you know of a solution.

pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

Many thanks.

Gerard