Re: Point me in a direction (Long)

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Point me in a direction (Long)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 23:44:36 -0700
Are you sure the timing components were reinstalled properly? Except for
the power issue, sounds like you might be off a tooth. You should not
experience excessive heat just because of a new rebuild. I have rebuilt
severla engine recently and do not experience heat problems at all.
Something is wrong and I think it's timing related.

Gerard