Cats...no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Cats...no LBC
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:40:41 EDT
Well gang, just to show you I'm not all bad when it comes to felines....

I was shaken out of my reverie with my first cup of coffee Saturday morning
by an upset spouse.  Seems the muts that own the backyard were playing with a
dead kitten.

After taking the kitten away and disposing of the corpse, we discoverd a
momma cat and three more kittens under the storage shed.

So...instead of working on all the projects I had lined up, we spent all day
Saturday moving everything from the shed to the yard, ripping up the floor,
catching the cats and putting them in a dog kennel, and then reloading
everything back into the shed.

Sunday I got to build a new door for the shed as the old one had been clawed
and chewed by the mutts.

At least I got a more organized shed and workshop out of the deal, even if I
have an evaporative cooler, a beer cooler, and four bicycles left over on the
patio.

I have a dogeared (pun intended) copy of "101 Uses for a Dead Cat" but I
don't know what to do with momma and the three babies now.  Any suggestions?

Robert Houston

"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are
incapable
 of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."
 - Sigmund Freud