RE: Soapbox time...NO LBC Airline Security

To: "'Midget1974MG@aol.com'" <Midget1974MG@aol.com>, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Soapbox time...NO LBC Airline Security
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:01:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sir,

You speak for all us military folk!

CDR Bob Mueller, U.S. Coast Guard
'74 Midget

-----Original Message-----
From Midget1974MG at aol.com [mailto:Midget1974MG@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:58 PM
To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

As an American Air Force Special Ops NCO stationed in England, and spending
much time away from my family "visiting other lands', I also,
whole-heartedly
agree.

And to those (not allowed to say politicians since I'm in the military) who
do not share our points of few, I can only reply - I may not agree with what

you say, think or believe, but I and all the US Servicemen and women, will
protect, to the death, your freedom and the freedom of those who you
represent, to say, think and believe what you want.

I stand beside you Mr. Houston and JF.  And, if need be, will stand in
front.

TSgt Austin
USAF and damn proud of it.