Re: nice night for a drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nice night for a drive
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:02:32 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/02 11:43:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shelden3@pldi.net writes:

> But
> nothing is as much fun as running with the top down at night hearing the
> drone of that lil 4 banger through a cherry bomb muffler and the sound of
> the air going through the intake running wide open as fast as she will go.

- - - - - - - - - - -

This is what we live for!

Just a reminder (as though one were necessary!) that British Car Week starts
May 25 and goes thru June 2.  (I guess a British week has 9 days!)  SO GET
OUT THERE AND DRIVE THEM!!!  It's good to let the people in your neighborhood
see your LBC.  Take it to the shopping center and show it to the kiddies.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"