Re: quiet day?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: quiet day?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:30:34 -0400
My wife and I were engaged in our third annual "Rent a truck on Memorial Day,
Move Something, and watch moving water" outing. Two years ago we moved into the
house, and saw the Musconetcong River (1000 yards down the road). Last year, we
went to Knoxville to pick up the green/yellow Midget chassis, and saw one of
the TVA dams (forget which one). This year, it was up to Buffalo to get some
second-hand cabinets for the kitchen, and saw Niagra Falls (for the first time)
while we were there.

June 1 on weather.com forecasts partly cloudy skies and a high of 76. Looking
good for some serious Midget work!

-=Chris

...and I hear on the radio this morning that the Parkway north is backed up
with shore traffic. I'm glad no one goes to Buffalo on Memorial Day weekend!

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Charles Christ" <cfchrist at earthlink.net>
Date:  Sat, 25 May 2002 20:25:18 -0400