Re: SU loose throttle shafts .net>

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: SU loose throttle shafts .net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:10:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
On the 1st one:

a) change the bushings, and buy a standard reamer and standard shafts
b) buy oversized shafts and an oversized reamer
c) Strip them down, and ship them to Jow Curto.  He does it for $100 a pair,
plus shipping.   Slightly more for the new bushing route.
(718)762-SUSU

One the second, just buy some rouse, and a polishing wheel for your
drill/grinder, and go to work.

Mike