took the bugeye out foraride yesterday :)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: took the bugeye out foraride yesterday :)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:22:48 -0400
well, it was a nice day....no clouds in the sky....so i went tomy storage
garage and said hello to my harley and took out the bugeye for the day!
getting in and out was not as bad as i was expecting but boy did i need to
shorten up the lap belt!   i had a bunch of stops to make and evrywhere i
went i saw smiles on people's faces.   it ran flawlessly.  i treated it to a
tank of cam2 (high octane) and the aroma was just wonderfull!   after all
the years that have passed owning this car it still excites me .   i really
enjoyed tearing through the gears on a few long stretches....and really
upset a VW that thought it needed to pass me as i watched it in my mirror
:).   it was fun to pass a bunch of today's rice rides slammed to the ground
with silly looking wings on the back going the other way with their drivers
straining their neck to see the bugeye .   i stuck my little white rocket
ship back in it's garage and got into my 333,000 mile 79 chevy van
.....dreaming of the next outing .   wich will probably be at virginia
international raceway next weekend for touring laps  :)  :)  :)
*sigh*  i love this little white car!

chuck.
formerly"the world's largest sprite driver"
now, less the man i once was....quite literally!  :)