Re: Check out these photos!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check out these photos!
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:17:42 -0700
Bob-
I didn't used to be into RB Midgets either, but it is alot easier to find
repairable rust free RB cars, used parts are more plentiful, and it is
easier to baptize a non-LBCer into one, as in stock form they are a little
more civilized than the earlier cars what with lighted rocker switches, more
torque, and far more agreeable stock transmissions.  I have fixed and sold
4 RB cars as the hands on portion of the hobby because mine is basically
"done".
The yellow car has rebuilt engine, and drives out very well.  Listing should
show up on Ebay with their next update.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino