'49 Morris Tourer 4 Sale In Texas

To: morris@autox.team.net, MORRISMINR@aol.com
Subject: '49 Morris Tourer 4 Sale In Texas
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 12:12:12 -0700
Cc: riley@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net
Forwarded by Rick Feibusch, Venice, CA

Hot off the wire:

From "37mgta" <37mgta at msn.com>
To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Morris Minor
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 10:51:48 -0500

Richard
 My wife and I are selling her 1949 Morris Minor convert., nice, very nice
org. Dallas car. Was sold new here in Dallas in 1949 and we have the org,
bill of sale along with the first ten years are so of the safty inspection
slips ( no stickers in those days)

The car has been restored, correct Morris maroon and new tan top and side
curtains. The car is as original as a restored car can be, the 918 side
valve engine, steering wheel (beautiful) trunk deck, glass, gauges, glove
box, yada yada, are all original to the car. NO RUST EVER.

If you know of someone looking for a very nice split window Morris, please
have them call: 972-380-4168 or email me: "37mgta" <37mgta@msn.com>

Keith & Maggie Black.