Flemington Auction

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Flemington Auction
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:24:22 EDT
What a great group spridget owners are.   Saturday morning at 8 am I get a
call from someone I haven't heared from in 2 years...Nick Farrante.  Nick
wanted to inform me of an auction in Flemington NJ which included a "low
mileage" bugeye.  Although I couldn't make the auction, Nick went in my
stead.  Unfortunately the car went for tons more than it was worth, but the
fact that Nick was willing to dish out dough for me spoke volumes.  Nick, I
can't find your phone number to thank you personally.
George Marinos