Looking for a Midget owner

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Midget owner
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:34:42 -0700
I just got the "British Motoring" magazine/catalogue put out by Moss.  I was
thrilled to see a red Midget owned by a New York Spridgeteer named Peter
Calabrese, featuring a nice write-up about all his mods.  Including a Rayjay
turbocharger!  I thought I was the only one with one of these, but am thrilled
to find another.  Can anyone on the list tell me how to get in touch with him?
E-mail address, phone number?
I'd love to ask him a few questions about some of the unique difficulties with
this set-up.  Plenty of people have generic advice about turbos, but this guy
has almost EXACTLY my set-up. He even has the MSD boost retard ignition system
I've been lusting after.  He's also using a 1.75" SU that doesn't have the
bowl gaskets that are rotting in the MTBE gas.
(It was comforting to read that he too busted up a few pistons on his way to
glory)

Thanks folks.

Glen Byrns