New Moss mag.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Moss mag.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:13:27 EDT
I just got my British Motoring magazine from Moss.  I was surprised and
pleased to see that Moss is now distributing Magnecor spark plug wires.  I
have Magnecors in my Mitsubishi and I don't think you can buy better wires
anywhere.  I will be buying a set for the Midget shortly.  (Get it?
Midget...shortly!  ;-)

Anyway, if you need good wires, I recommend Magnecor.  No financial interest
on my part, just a satisfied customer.

Moss lists them for MGB with plug in cap, TR250-6, Spitfire from 1969 and
Midget 1500, and TR7.  (Are there any TR7s still running?)  You might want to
check at www.magnecor.com for other applications, like earlier Spridgets.

I wonder if Kelvin read my earlier posts about Magnecor and pushed for a
distributorship?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget