Re: lift for rent in NJ ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:03:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/02 11:09:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stevenm@optonline.net writes:

> I considered installing my own hole in my garage, but I figured renting a
> lift for an hour would be cheaper (and quieter) than the jackhammer rental,
> cinder blocks, concrete pouring, etc.  Not to mention trying to keep the
> kids out of it.

And don't forget the legalities.  Pits are not allowed in a lot of places,
unless they meet strict ventilation requirements.  I'm sure a permit to dig a
pit in a home garage would be VERY difficult to get.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"