Re: Spam warning

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spam warning
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:40:53 -0700
Alan, (and others)

There is a service called SpamCop that I find is effective for dealing with
this. I got at least one outfit in big-time trouble by reporting them. (Can
you say lawsuit)  The only problem is you need to report them one at a time
and with all the crap I get, it gets time consuming. Don't bother trying to
unsubscribe, it's usually a ploy to confirm your email address is a good
one.

http://spamcop.net/ It's free, but you need to get an authorization code.
They also have an upgrade pay service for a nominal charge.

I have been getting similar solicitations for selling cars.

Gerard